Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:40 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Newports For Cheap Wholesale
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am 
Advanced Member

I used the watercolor pencils and an aqua painter to colour the image. The die cut flower and leaves are from the Swirly Scribbles dies and I added some clear Wink of Stella to give it some glitter.

This card is made from the negative of the rose cut-out. After I cut the rose from the gold foil paper I left the die cut the framelit. with the blades of the framelit facing up put a small amount of glue on each piece then laid my card stock mat on top of the rose. I flipped it over onto my sponge mat and used the roller to get the pieces out of the framelit. Most of the pieces Cigarettes Online Usa Only stayed where they should but if Wholesale Cigarettes For Sale one moved I had time to quickly adjust it before the glue dried.

The pieces looked nice without the embossing. It gave the rose a puffy look but since this card was for a swap I thought embossing would make it more sturdy for handling.

This is one of my swap cards for Onstage using the Rose Wonder stamp set and framlits. I got several cards from the parts and pieces. I cut the rose from Gold Foil paper and used the negatives on another card. Watch for it in my next post.

To make the background for this card I laid a piece of white card stock on top of a piece of black card stock and cut a rose out of the centre. I was able to use the white rose cut out on another card but the black one didn cut all the way through even when I used a shim.

Profile E-mail