Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:59 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The Best Solution to recover deleted videos from Canon Vixia
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:27 am 
Advanced Member

Hey, my friend accidentally deleted a video off my Canon Vixia HF M41 camcorder. Is there any way to retrieve that video? I have not recorded anything else since the deletion. Please do help me! Thanks.

Actually, the deleted video is just recognized as inaccessible data on your Canon Vixia camcorder and you can reclaim it before it’s overwritten by new data on your device. You’re so lucky because you haven’t used your camcorder since the video was deleted, which makes you possibly to retrieve it with a Canon Vixia camcorder video recovery program.

Data Recovery for Canon Vixia (compatible with Windows 8.1 Blue/8/7/Vista/XP) (compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5) enables you to recover videos from Canon Vixia camcorder in an easy, fast and risk-free way. No matter your Canon Vixia camcorder video is lost because of intentional or accidental deletion, formatting, improper operation or even virus attack, this tool can retrieve it with ease. Besides, you can also retrieve photos and audio files from Canon Vixia camcorder too.

Download a trial version of iPhoto Recover to recover Canon Vixia camcorder video now. This trial version helps you to scan your Canon Vixia camcorder so that you can check whether your lost video can be recovered or not.

Recover Videos from Canon Vixia Camcorder in 3 Steps

Let’s recover deleted videos from Canon Vixia camcorder with Canon Vixia Recovery for Windows. Mac users can follow similar steps with Mac version of the tool too.

Step 1. Install and run Canon Vixia Video Recovery on your computer

After launching the program, you’ll see all supported devices in the start window. You just need to click “Start” to continue.

Note: You need to connect your Canon Vixia camcorder or its memory card to start Canon Vixia camcorder video recovery.

Step 2. Scan your Canon Vixia camcorder or its memory card

Now you can select the drive letter for your Canon Vixia camcorder or its memory card and click “Scan” to let the program scan lost videos on it.

After scanning, found files on your Canon Vixia camcorder will be shown in “Video”, “Photo” and “Audio” categories.

You can mark your lost videos and click “Recover” button in the window to save them to your computer.

Note: Please do not save the recovered videos back to your Canon Vixia camcorder during the recovery to avoid data overwritten.

Profile E-mail