Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:12 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 am 
Advanced Member

Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:32 pm 
Advanced Member

In 2011, Bitcoin made a start on $0.30 per coin and later reached a high of $30. Was it too late to invest in Bitcoin?

In 2013, the coin welcomed the new year trading at $14 and finally hit an all-time high of $1,240 in November after a set of ups and downs. It was definitely too late to invest in Bitcoin.

In December 2017, Satoshi's crypto skyrocketed to an incredible mark of $19,500. And that of course was not the right time to enter the market and invest in Bitcoin.

Today Bitcoin is experiencing the highest peak in its price since 2017. Which means it's probably much too late to invest in Bitcoin…

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:34 pm 
Advanced Member

I do not think so. Bitcoin is on the top right now but it does not mean that other products do not have their value. Look at the Best rated ICO https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ and you will see for yourself. You can also read reviews of traders and what exactly they pay attention to when working.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:05 pm 

I have long been saying that investing money in Bitcoin is profitable, because I will at least double it, or even more. This is already a question of how much the price of cryptocurrency will rise. Here on this site https://polehin.com/ are good offers of exchange, you won't have to spend time on business negotiations with a client, you can exchange in a couple of steps, select the desired transaction and complete the trade.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:06 pm 

This is an interesting post! Personally, I invest in bitcoin, and sometimes I mine on accelerated computers. What about waiting for a good price for bitcoin, that is, after all, sites on which you can immediately see the most profitable percentage in a couple of minutes, and if necessary, wait for the price to rise and go in another time. Here is one of the sites on which not only information about bitcoin prices, but also the ability to purchase the selected exchange directly at https://coinbank.org/.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:37 am 

I had adviced an app of https://coinbank.org/ here earlier. And now there is an actual news of cryptocurrency here, so you must not come to another service to know this info. I decide to share this new with you, cause this innovation save my time too much.

Profile E-mail